NiteLites Outdoor Lighting Franchise, an industry leader since 1992, is the most recognized and trusted name for commercial and residential energy efficient low voltage outdoor lighting. Our proven business model is designed to help you attain your personal, professional, and financial goals.
The NiteLites Outdoor Lighting Franchise
Franchise Lighting Business Opportunity
The time to take control of your destiny and own your own outdoor lighting franchise has never been better than today. Our clients – custom home builders, landscape architects, general contractors, landscape designers, developers, HOAs, property managers and many more – trust NiteLites for their outdoor lighting needs. Over 98% of NiteLites customer rate their experience as excellent and cite quality, professionalism, value, attention to detail, and outstanding customer services as reasons they would refer NiteLites to their friends and family.
NiteLites franchises – businesses for outdoor lighting applications – are available in these major U.S. cities: Austin 78664, Chicago, Cleveland 44060, Dallas 75115, Fort Worth 76051, Phoenix 85308, San Antonio 78299, Memphis, Boston 02107, New Orleans 70161, Miami 33109, Albuquerque 87544, Salt Lake City 84133, Louisville 40299, Pittsburgh 15237, St Pete, Tampa, FL, Orlando 32825, Las Vegas 89074, Milwaukee 53217, San Diego, Seattle 98154, Hartford 06156, Tucson 85750, Denver 80015, Lexington 40515 and San Jose 95125.
NiteLites installs an exclusive line of high performance, handcrafted, unique cast brass fixtures offering the longest and best warranties in the industry. We install “green friendly,” energy efficient, low-voltage and LED lighting systems that operate at a fraction of the cost of traditional line voltage systems. Although low voltage, NiteLites systems have the ability and function to illuminate multi-story buildings as well as provide breathtaking beauty and elegance to upscale residential properties.
The outdoor lighting industry is growing fueled by demand for energy efficient “green” lighting systems.
NiteLites is a proud VetFran member and offers a 35% discount on franchise fees for honorably-discharged U.S. military veterans.
Is a NiteLites Outdoor Lighting in Your Future?
- Do you have the drive, determination and desire to own your own home-based business?
- Are you goal oriented and looking for a healthy return on your investment?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors and take pride in your accomplishments?
- Do you have a designer’s knack for creating the beautiful?
- Are you a leader that enjoys building long term relationships and interested in getting more involved in your community?
If you answered yes above and have at least 5 years of management experience and an entrepreneurial spirit then a NiteLites Outdoor Lighting Franchise may be the bright future you are looking for!
Unique Outdoor Lighting Benefits to Our Clients
- Enhanced Security and Safety
- Retrofitting with Electricity Saving LEDs
- Breathtaking curb appeal with our custom creatively designed lighting systems
- Peace of mind with added safety and security
- Increased property value
- A chance to “See and Believe” prior to purchase with our “Free Night Time Consultation”
- Annual service contracts
“NiteLites invests in the ongoing development of our outdoor lighting systems, services, and marketing materials. This continues to drive the momentum of our sales both in the residential and commercial market. They are working all the time to maintain our competitive advantage. I’ve had years with NiteLites, and I am glad they are on my team.”
“All of our NiteLites Partners benefit from our growing reputation for offering affordable excellence with our array of high value guaranteed products. Because of the industrial quality and reliability of our lighting systems, our NiteLites businesses continue to grow in relation to the amount of time and energy they invest. NiteLites offers the ultimate benefits, freedom and financial independence.”
Thomas A. Frederick, NiteLites President and CEO
"Marketing and support has been great. It’s the big business behind the franchise. I came from corporate America where I put in 65 stressful hours per week. This has been great and I can say I would do it again."
Our National Outdoor Lighting Franchise Offers You
- A comprehensive training program at our training facility followed up with local training, annual business planning and reviews, an annual conference and day-to-day executive level support.
- Proven marketing programs to multiple clients channels designed to quickly ramp up your business.
- High average transaction values.
- A protected territory to operate with tremendous market potential.
- A central call center that answers clients’ calls, qualifies prospects, and sets appointments.
- Our commitment that we will support you and your business and work diligently to help you reach your goals.
Due to the growing demand for outdoor lighting systems, NiteLites Outdoor Lighting Franchise Systems, Inc. is expanding our operations in selected regions of the United States, and we warmly invite you to join us as a franchise owner to share in the Outdoor Lighting Industry’s dramatic growth.
If you have the drive, determination and desire to own your own home-based business, one that encompasses beauty, excitement and creativity, a NiteLites Outdoor Lighting franchise could be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We have territories readily available for you to take advantage of right now! To receive more information from NiteLites Outdoor Lighting, simply click the button below and fill out the request form.
NiteLites Outdoor Lighting Franchise Information
|Min Capital:||Dependent upon territory size|
|Min Net Worth:||$300,000|
The franchising information contained in this website is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. The following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. Some states may require a licensed contractor to perform certain services. Please check your local area for specific requirements.