Inside Outdoor Lighting: Savannah Landscape Lights Business Details the Process of a Lighting Installation
- On February 22, 2017
Savannah Landscape Lights Business, NiteLites, familiarizes potential customers about the entire outdoor lighting process from start to finish.
Whether it’s planting that garden in the spring or beginning to have thoughts about improving your home’s curb appeal with an outdoor lighting system, the actual process can sometimes seem a little daunting. Truly understanding the process will make it seem less intimidating. But not all companies function the same way. Just in the estimate phase alone, company polices can shift on a dime. NiteLites, for instance, has a free, no pressure custom consultation for new lighting system customers with a detailed written estimate. This allows the customer to get an understanding of which the company is, and what they can do for them. When looking to illuminate the outside of your home, whether it be for safety, security, or the sheer “wow” factor; a commercial grade light-emitting diodes – LEDs outdoor lighting system can offer even more than expected.
The Outdoor Lighting Quote Through the Installation Process:
- Start with a meeting with a Savannah outdoor lighting contractor who will walk the property with you and ask about your expectations and vision of the completed outdoor lighting system.
- The outdoor lighting contractor, general manager, or professional lighting designer will then draw up a lighting plan and review the plan with you.
- If the job is extensive and requires a little more detail, a custom digital outdoor lighting drawing will be made and presented to the customer for review and approval.
- Once a plan is established the estimate for the plan will be given to the customer in person or via email at the customer’s preference.
- Once all the details are agreed upon, a scheduled date and time will be set for the installation. When complete, adjustment to the plan may be needed to realize the perfect look you pictured for your home. NiteLites will be there to ensure the job is done to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Maintenance plans and service contracts can be purchased to keep your lights working like the day they were installed.
- The best customer service in professional outdoor lighting will always be available to help you with any issues or concerns every step of the way to ensure the customer is 100% satisfied for life.
Finding a reliable outdoor lighting business can be difficult and intimidating at times, but NiteLites of Savannah Outdoor Lighting brings the specialized knowledge, tools, training and extensive expertise needed to install the best outdoor landscape lighting. Any home or business in the Garden City can be perfectly accented with the best subtle lighting done by a qualified outdoor lighting professional. It is vastly important that you get an outdoor lighting contractor with years of experience in the local areas. NiteLites has over 20 years of experience in the outdoor lighting business and their fixtures are acid etched brass and copper, which stands up against all coastal elements of heat and salt water.
For more information on NiteLites of Savannah Landscape Lights Service call owner Robbie Eastland at 912-348-5977. You can also submit a request online for a free outdoor lights consultation session where Robbie will go over a custom plan that works for individual clients needs and budgets. You can also follow them on social media via their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NiteLitesOutdoorLighting.HiltonHead.Savannah/.