NiteLites of Houston Outdoor Lights would like you to consider our Houston Blue Star compliant outdoor lighting systems for your property. Our eco-friendly, electricity saving LEDs are strategically designed and positioned to heighten the security and safety of every property.
Our Houston Outdoor Lighting business is proud to be a part of Houston’s vibrant business community. Our outdoor illumination services include: lighting design, installation, and repair of architectural and landscape lighting. Our lighting company also offers energy saving assessments to determine electricity saving with our retrofitting existing landscape lighting systems. We take pride in our rugged, cast copper and brass, contemporary light fixtures. Our uplighting and other lighting applications add dramatic beauty and are extremely practical.
Dramatically Enhance Security and Safety of Commercial & Residential Properties:
- Deter Criminals a well lit property is one of the best ways to discourage prowlers
- Increase Safety and Security of your tenants with our outdoor lighting when they leave early in the morning or arrive late at night
- Include Motion Sensor Lights for an added dimension of security
- Reduce Liability unlit sidewalks, steps, and other high traffic areas are potential hazards
Reduce Electricity Consumption, Operating Cost, and Improve Your Bottom Line:
- Lower Electric Consumption by approximately 75% with NiteLites LEDs for commercial lighting and home fixtures
- Add Zone Control Lighting option to optimizes savings by providing lighting — only where you need it —when you need it
- Reduce Carbon Footprint to attract new and retain current clients with “Green Amenities”
- Optimize Occupancy of your commercial and residential properties with the beauty and safety our lighting provides
NiteLites of Houston, Texas Outdoor Lighting participates in the Houston Apartment Association,Houston Blue Star, and Houston’s Network Tomball. Nationally, NiteLites – The Professional Outdoor Lighting Franchise is a member of American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA), International Dark Sky – the international organization that helps to improve the nighttime environment by reducing light pollution with the use of shielded fixtures, low voltage lighting systems, and outdoor LEDs, the National Association of Home Builders, and abides by the International Franchise Association code of ethics, whose mission it is to protect, enhance, promote franchising.
For an outdoor lighting consultation with written estimate for your property, please call our office at 281-454-4900, submit an online request or visit us on https://www.facebook.com/